Sunday, January 02, 2011

What I Had From Mr & Mrs DoomHamster




This brilliant desk calendar from my eldest daughter and my son-in-law has already had me rolling on the floor laughing and it is only Jan 2nd :-)

The word for this weekend is "Scurryfunge", defined as "A hasty tidying of the house between the time you see a neighbor and the time she knocks on the door."

That's my life, folks - I am a slob.

I admit it............ I would much rather read than do any more than the most essential housework.
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

margaret said...

I am engaged in a mega-scurryfunge myself.

Michelle M. said...

That sounds like so much fun! I would love a gift like that. Enjoy!

Athanasia said...

That is a totally awesome gift! I hope you will be sharing more from this.

yesterday I engaged in scurryfunge prior to the showing!

LOL!

Meg said...

My husband would go *nuts* with something like this. How many people do you know who have etymology for a *hobby*?!?!?!

As for me, my *life* is a scurryfunge. Love it!!!