Friday, December 31, 2010




I was so looking forward to this, after loving her first book, but found the gratuitous and detailed sex to be a tedious distraction from the wickedy clever plot. A good read, nonetheless.



                                   This was sheer delight, from one cover to the the other !
A collection of original work by Elinor Brent-Dyer, creator of the legendary "Chalet School" series, and work of many other fan-writers who have written "fill-in" stories with a Christmas theme and starring characters from the Chalet School series.
Being a fan writer myself, I loved this present from DD2 and her partner,  and tomorrow I get to start using my super present from Mr & Mrs DoomHamster; photo to follow :-)

Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: