Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010

Updated to add:

Meg asked about my banner - I found a suitable image on the web and imported it into this wonderful free online gizmo which lets you create your own artwork in whatever size you want. It was great fun to do !


Michelle asked if I was carrying on writing it; yes, I am, though not with such driven fervour. I've only done about 300 words today in order to tidy up a loose end of the plot which was driving me mad :-)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





I have reached the finishing line and am now at 50,106 words, though I am nowhere near the end of the story.....

This is the banner for my story....



Generated image
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

The banner looks great. So do you just continue writing??

Meg said...

Where did you get this cool artwork? Did you design it yourself?