Friday, November 26, 2010

Ccccccold

It is currently  -2 degrees C, 28 F.

It is so cold that despite having two duvets on the bed and a woollen blanket, and wearing fleecy PJ's to bed, I woke up at 3 am shivering and could not go back to sleep. I've got up to put the central heating on low, just to take the chill off the house, or else the small ones will wake up cold too, and be unable to get back to sleep.

I've started work on a St Nicholas short story, which I hope to finish later today :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Michael said...

The movement of your hand in writing should give some warmth. It is fairly bitter out there, and in here! My poor eyes!

(amusingly, the word verification for this comment is "fatiness")

Michelle M. said...

It was cold here today. We actually had a tiny bit of snow.

I'm excited to read your short story :)