Monday, October 25, 2010

Wandering



 I thought you might enjoy some photos from a recent autumnal wandering walk up to my mother's house :-)


The ancient Holy Well in its sylvan setting.




Hard to believe this is right next to a very busy main road, isn't it ?


The contrast between the berries and the blue sky was irresistible !


I just liked it......

This one is a little washed out, but at present I have no photo-editing software on my computer ....


Old and new - a medieval cottage with a very modern satellite dish above the porch roof !
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

DebD said...

Thank you for letting us come along with you. I loved the photos.

elizabeth said...

Lovely...

Meg said...

What an exquisite part of the world you live in. Glad you are able to enjoy it, and glad that your mother appears to be doing so well!

thegeekywife said...

lovely photos

margaret said...

How beautiful! I do like this time of year, we still have so much green but there are berries everywhere as well. I hope you post more when the leaves begin to turn.