Sunday, October 03, 2010

Waaah !

Someone has "eaten" my 2009 NaNoWriMo word count from my widget ! (Which is not something you get to say very often , LOL! )

Panic was called off when I realised that it is most likely because they have introduced all new widgets and things for the start of NaNo 2010, powering up in November and have re-set everyone's word counters back to zero.

I will have to get my new widgets forthwith :-)

I am not sure yet what I am going to write about this year, as last year was a Chalet School spin-off and I don't have the inspiration to write a sequel...............
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

thegeekywife said...

You'll probably have loads of inspiration come November 1st!

And thanks to this post, I'm reminded that I need to register so I can write too. I'm thinking a non-sensical piece full of whimsy.