Monday, October 18, 2010

Some Good News

I am pleased to be able to report that Mum has had one of her eyes operated on this morning and the surgeon is hopeful that it will prove to be a success. There should be a massive improvement in her vision when she removes the protective eyepatch on Tuesday morning :-)

We had a busy weekend celebrating DD4's 9th birthday, which was great fun but we are all plum tuckered-out, LOL. I have lost my voice as a result of a sore throat/cold from the end of last week, which made singing "Happy Birthday" a bit difficult in anything louder than a whisper !!

I will endeavour to be rather more timely in my blog-reporting in the future, now that life seems to have returned to some semblance of equilibrium :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Many Years to your DD#4!!

Praying that your Mom's vision will indeed be improved...

Still waiting on my end to hear about my Grandma's surgery...

love to you!

Michelle M. said...

So glad that your mother is doing well and that you had a nice weekend. I hope you get your voice back quickly!