Sunday, September 26, 2010

Feeling Sad

....because I will be going to a funeral on Friday.

 I have known and loved  Auntie Brenda  since I was a small child; her youngest daughter has been one of my very dearest friends since we were in school together.

Brenda was one of the kindest, gentlest, most loving people I have ever met. I never heard her criticize or say a harsh word to or about anybody.

May her memory be eternal, and may God grant comfort to her family and friends who mourn her passing.
Share with friends using the share button below.

9 comments:

Nina said...

I am so very, very sorry....May her memory be eternal.+

Laura said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Memory Eternal!!

Dave said...

Memory eternal!

Meg said...

Condolences, dear! It's always hard to lose someone who is so gentle and loving!

elizabeth said...

Memory Eternal.

I am so sorry for your loss! She sounds like such a very dear special person.

*hugs*

What a tribute to her - gentlest, most loving without a harsh word to or about anybody.

Wow.

I pray someday I can be like that, I know I am not yet like this.

May God remember her in His Kingdom, Memory Eternal, Memory Eternal, Memory Eternal...

thegeekywife said...

Memory Eternal!

Will pray.

Michelle M. said...

I'm sorry for your loss!

May her memory be eternal.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Memory eternal, and may God comfort you and her whole family. I'd love it if you felt like sharing some special memories of Auntie Brenda.

Susie Hemingway said...

I will be thinking of you on Friday and offering up extra special prayers for your kind and good Auntie Brenda. May she rest in peace Amen.

Perhaps in his wisdom the Almighty needs someone very good, for a task he has in mind.