Friday, August 06, 2010

Mum Is Home

Mum was finally discharged home yesterday.

It was a stressful day for me, and Mum is finding it very difficult to adapt to being at home and not being waited on every minute of the day by the nursing and ancillary staff  who cared for her 24/7  in hospital. At the moment she doesn't seem any happier home than she was in hospital, to be honest !

Early days yet, I suppose, and she has a lot of things to get used to, which is never easy when one gets older and more infirm...........
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad she is home and let's pray it sticks this time. Hoping the adjustment goes smoothly from here on out...

elizabeth said...

That is hard. My love and prayers.

DebD said...

praying for you and your mum.

Michelle M. said...

I'm glad to hear that she is hope, but I do hope that things improve... quickly! My prayers!