Friday, August 06, 2010

Felix Festum And Festivities.

A joyous Feast to those on the New Calendar !



I had arranged to meet up last night for dinner with school friends of mine (two from Primary school and one from Comprehensive) , as we hadn't met up for nearly three years. I nearly didn't go as I felt so exhausted after getting Mum settled at home.

 I am so glad that I did as we laughed and cried together over all the things that had happened to us and to our families, and we had a wonderful evening and a super Italian meal. We have all been friends for a very long time indeed. Many memories were shared, and much fun was had :-)

We are resolved not to leave it so long next time ! 
 
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Happy Feast Day!

Getting together with friends is always such a joy.