Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Update On Jobs & Stuff

Well, I have got an interview next Tuesday !

My knees are knocking already........... and getting there is going to be a challenge, what with the parlous state of public transport in our area.

If I can't get there for interview, I will not be able to get there for work, so it is better to find out now :-)  So it looks like tomorrow and Friday will be spent doing "dummy runs" on various routes., as well as preparing for possible interview questions......

Mum was not so well yesterday; feeling very sick. Her medication has been tweaked again, so I am hoping it is just that. Murmurs have been made of her being discharged this weekend, but I am not raising my hopes up just yet......
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

prayers for the job (tricky with transport!) and your Mom...


***

very cute about the berries...!

DebD said...

I hope your choices will be made clear concerning the job.. Praying for your mum.

Susie Hemingway said...

Wishing you loads of good luck with the forthcoming interview and also sending positive thoughts that your Mother will be home again really soon x

Ian Climacus said...

Prayers for the job interview and finding if it suitable for you to get there.

Prayers for your mum as well.

Michelle M. said...

I hope the interview goes well. Continuing to pray for you mom.