Sunday, July 18, 2010

Packing

I have spent most of the day frantically washing and ironing, and 99% of the packing is done for DH and the girls trip to England tomorrow.
Just DD4's woolly jacket (in case it gets cold in the evenings) to finish drying, and we are DONE.

I feel really rather sad, as this will be the first time I have been apart form my little ones. As DH works away for at least half of every working week, I am used to being the only adult at home for half the week. To be bereft of DH and my little ones for  four nights is a very sobering prospect, even if it does mean I can have long bubble baths in peace with a good book, without interruptions :-)

I have a more than sneaking suspicion that the novelty of being able to do "whatever I want" will wear off very very quickly indeed...........
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

thinking of you! love to you!