Tuesday, July 20, 2010

May Be Offline

Just to let you know that I may be offline for a while; my wireless router box (which is only a few months old) appears to be on the spritz. It is acting very temperamentally, and although I can do all the basic stuff, it most likely will need the expertise of DH to work out exactly what is wrong and reconfigure the settings. And he won't be home till later on Friday.

It has not been right since the telephone company replaced all the wiring to the house last week, and this morning I have had to reset it no fewer than five times and it is only 10.43am as I write this.

Grump.
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

margaret said...

Mine is pretty hopeless too so I'm hardwired again. Hope you can sort yours out, especially seeing as you're alone albeit with dog.

elizabeth said...

Yeah; my wireless gave up the ghost a while ago and I am connected by a wire again...

I know how hard this can be also when living alone; hang on; it is only for a short time for you!

Mimi said...

It's funny how that disorients are entire day, isn't it?
prayers and hugs.

Ian Climacus said...

Oh dear.

Hope all is fixed asap, and we shall hear from you when we hear from you.