Monday, July 05, 2010

Jobs And Stuff

On Friday, I submitted an application for a job in nearby Blogtown. It is a dream of a job, paying well, albeit working with an age range of children that is outside my immediate "comfort zone" .

I am now in the limbo period of waiting to hear if my application is good enough to get me called for interview............in the meantime, there at lots of end of term activities at DD4's school which I hope to help out with over the next ten days or so.

Two weeks today, God willing and Mum's health permitting, we should be on our way to a few days holiday in the countryside.

I am so ready for a short break; I am anxious, stressed and exhausted after the last few weeks of anxiety about Mum, uncertainty over DH's job (which is now secure till December of this year) and episodes of insomnia.
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Lord have mercy. Hugs hugs hugs. Prayers for you. ... Am just learning more about St. John of Shanghi and San Francisco and he has done mircles in relation to health and finding jobs...

Laura said...

It sounds like you have a lot going on. Y'all will be in my prayers. Hang in there...

Michael said...

Oh, not the dreaded insomnia. My own insomnia problems tell me that if you can beat this, the other things will become just that little bit more bearable but chances are it's the other things that are contributing to this. For now, try to stop worrying about the application. You've given your all in the application. Worrying will do more harm than good, so try, try to relax a little ntil the next step. I'm so sorry.

DebD said...

prayers. I hope you're able to have the little family get-away.