Monday, June 07, 2010

Frozen Shoulder

I appear to have developed a frozen shoulder. It is exquisitely painful and tender to the touch but mercifully it is my left shoulder and arm which are affected, and I am right-handed :-)

Luckily, I can still type without pain !

I am struggling to get dressed in the morning and brush my hair.

I am currently taking painkillers and applying heat packs to the afflicted area.  It hurts much more than being in labour does.  I am not a happy camper  :-(
Share with friends using the share button below.

8 comments:

mamajuliana said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. Not being able to accomplish little normal tasks like dressing would be the worst!

At least with labor pains...you knew they would eventually be over!

Saying a prayer for you!

Michelle M. said...

Yikes! More than labor? I am so sorry! I'll be praying for you!

thegeekywife said...

Prayers for relief and recovery!

elizabeth said...

oh no! my prayers also.... Lord have mercy!

Athanasia said...

Uh oh. That doesn't sound good. Hope it 'melts' soon!

Susie Hemingway said...

So sorry to know of your poor frozen shoulder maybe if it does not get easier in a few days the doctor could give you an injection for it. I remember I had this also after some work in the garden and had such severe pain for quite a while until cortisone? was given and then heaven all was healed. My very best wishes for a speedy recovery.

俊茹 said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗..........................................................................

Ian Climacus said...

((Elizabeth))

Prayers ascending from Down Under.