Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Update On Mum

Michelle, you kindly inquired after my mother's health.......many thanks to all of you who are keeping her in your prayers !

Her eyesight is deteriorating rapidly, and despite our GP altering her medications, her blood pressure still remains far too high for surgery to be done safely. Mum is becoming understandably very depressed as she is now unable to see the faces of people, follow what is happening on the TV or to read. She was able to walk a few steps into the back garden and sit on a chair, well-wrapped up, to enjoy the sunshine for an hour yesterday, which did cheer her up considerably........
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Thank you for the update. My continued prayers!!

Athanasia said...

I cannot imagine the difficulty in losing one's sight. I would find that devastating. May God comfort her and you.

Laura said...

What a difficult situation! I will keep praying!