Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sheep ? What Sheep ?

I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to photograph lambs for Ian in Oz.

Despite living between two nearby farms, both of whom have sheep, neither of them have this year put their pregnant ewes in fields accessible to the public, so I have not been able to get any photographs :-(

Last year, both farms had their ewes and new lambs in fields close to the main road.


Bother bother bother. But I did try, honest !
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, the ovinity!!! Protest! Sheep Rights! My sheep are up in legs of mutton! (Well, they can hardly be up in arms, can they?) Sheep have rights, too! Those sheep want to be HERD!! ;-)

Ian Climacus said...

:D Meg.

And thank you for trying dear Elizabeth; I appreciate the effort to educate a city slicker. :)