Friday, April 23, 2010

Air News

Today, when I was walking the Dog of Doom, I saw three jet contrails in the sky - the first for a week, though we have heard some light aircraft and helicopters overhead since Wednesday.

Some RAF jets have been found to have volcanic ash in their engines in the last 24 hours, so they have been grounded for the time being.

I don't think I would risk going up in the sky over Britain at the moment, and that's a fact........
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I swept church yesterday and there was an incredible amount of ash onthe floor and various surfaces. Only having been affected by asthma within the last two years or so, I still haven't got wise to what I shouldn't be doing. I was awake almost all of Saturday night unable to catch breath, and slept through most of Sunday as a result. Not good. At least I'm safely on the ground.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Thank you for this report. We are chomping at the bit, so eager to get to England!! But now, in view of this post, I think I will stop complaining!

Anastasia