Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weary

Weary doesn't even begin to describe how I feel today.

DH, along with all his colleagues, faces great anxiety over work.

DD1 & 2 are both having problems at work, with other people making things very difficult for them when all they want to do is be left alone to do their jobs in peace and to get paid promptly.

DD3 is home ill with a nasty chest infection.

Mum is developing further, rather worrying health issues.

We have had news today that the son of one of my very dear cousins is in hospital, his terminal illness having progressed rapidly and his life is quickly and painfully drawing to its close. Please pray for him and his family.

It all just feels like a lot to bear at the moment, and I am sleeping very badly.

I shall be glad when Lent is over.
Share with friends using the share button below.

6 comments:

Dave said...

Lord have mercy! We will be praying for you and yours.

elizabeth said...

Lord have mercy. Prayers and Hugs!!

Laura said...

Oh goodness...I'll keep you in prayer.

Susie Hemingway said...

In my prayers also and thank you so much,for this has also been a tough few weeks but WE are strong, for this I am grateful. Bless you.

Ian Climacus said...

(((Elizabeth)))

My love and prayers.

Michelle M. said...

I'll be praying for you. It is a lot to take in all at once. I hope you will be able to get some rest.