Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In The Breadmaker

Updated to add that they turned out beautifully. I am ashamed to admit that I ate three, one after the other, when they were still warm. I will definitely be making these again :-)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the breadmaker at the moment is a batch of dough for cinammon buns. I have never made this recipe before and am anxious to know how it will turn out.

In my enthusiasm, I forgot to factor in how long these rolls will need to "prove" before I can cook them - it may be a later bedtime than I envisaged, but I can always have a cinammon roll and a cup of hot chocolate for supper, I suppose :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

yum! nice!

Mimi said...

Of course, that sounds like a perfectly good dinner to me!
Enjoy!

Nina said...

I agree with Mimi...that DOES sound like a great dinner to me!

Michelle M. said...

Are you going to share the recipe? :)

I hope you are doing well! I am so behind on reading blogs right now. I hope I'll get caught up soon. It seems like to happens to me at least one per month :)