Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tidying Up

I have been awake since 5am, tidying up my computer.

Whilst working full-time, I have found it impossibly hard to keep up to date with all the blogs I follow. Although I use Bloglines,  I have amassed 472 RSS feeds. On a daily basis, that is an awful  lot of reading matter !

I have not deleted any of my Ortho-bloggers, but have severely cut back on the number of RC, Anglican, medical and miscellaneous blogs; so much so that I  have reduced my feeds down to 285, which is a much more manageable number :-)

I do intend to prune this back even more over the next few weeks. Quality, not quantity !

Hopefully, I will then have time to write more on my own blog as a result, LOL.
Share with friends using the share button below.

6 comments:

DebD said...

285 is a lot! No wonder you always have such cool links. I try to keep mine under 100 and I still feel like it is too many.

elizabeth said...

285 - wow. that is a huge amount. I am realizing (I use google reader now) that I need to cut back on blogs too (not orthodox ones) as it takes so much time...

Ian Climacus said...

Wow. And wow again. I cannot imagine getting anywhere near 285.

I still click links; perhaps I need to look at a feed.

mrs said...

I still click links, too. I read Orthodox blogs, but that's it. I think my number is around 30? There are surely many I don't know about.

Back after taking a weekend off,
Babushka Joanna

s-p said...

Wow... I thought I was overwhelmed with about 30 blogs I check on.

控制 said...

好的部落格就要和好朋友分享--感謝分享........................................