Sunday, January 31, 2010

Playing

Over the last few days, I have shocked both myself and my family by voluntarily experimenting with spreadsheets.
I am renowned in my family for both fearing and loathing Maths in any shape or form, but part of my job involves using basic spreadsheets, so I decided to go buy a good book - or two- to experiment and learn how to use them properly.

I have to say, I am thoroughly enjoying it !

The delight of starting with a totally blank sheet and after a few minutes work, be able to calculate daily, weekly and monthly totals for three seperate groups utilising a facility is just so much fun. I am beginning to think I have been brain-washed. or abducted and replaced by aliens.
Or possibly hallucinating and I will wake up, a la Pamela Ewing, to find this has all been a dream  :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: