Sunday, January 17, 2010

E-Reader


This is my new Elonex E-Reader :-)
My delight at being able to carry around a complete Psalter, as well as loads of novels and documents in a gadget which is just smaller than the height and width of a standard paperback book but is  less than 1cm thick, can only be imagined !

I am experimenting with different formats; it does not support RTF files but does support Plain text, although the formatting tends to get lost. It reads PDF formats wonderfully well, and the font size can be easily adjusted.
I love it :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

margaret said...

I am 45... is it kind to old eyes? I would just love to have the NT and the Psalms with me at all times without having to carry two books (and I can't find the editions I want in the right size) but I worry that I would get eye strain with an e-reader.

Laura said...

That looks really cool!

Michael said...

Ooo! I want one! I could put service books on it and use it for Vespers at church. :-D

Ian Climacus said...

Looks rather nice indeed.

How do the eyes find it? Do they get tired? [as mine do reading a screen for long periods]

簡單 said...

勤勉是幸運的右手,節儉是幸運的左手。..................................................