Monday, January 04, 2010

The Day From Hell

Seriously.

It was an absolute nightmare; the type of day you dream about and then wake up in a cold sweat, gibbering and shaking.

But this was real.

I  cannot provide details; suffice it to say that all family members are alive and well. Everything else was a total disaster :-(

Much of the anxiety will by necessity be carried over to tomorrow, till today's problems eventually get ironed out - please God.
Share with friends using the share button below.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so sorry! Lord have mercy...I will remember you in my prayers.

mamajuliana said...

I am sorry about your day...but you made it through it, right? I hope tomorrow is better...thinking of you!

elizabeth said...

sorry to hear. i pray also that tomorrow will be better. hugs!

DebD said...

I'm so sorry too.. Cyber hugs and prayers.

s-p said...

May you find calm within the storm and the grace of providence as time goes on.

Mimi said...

Thanks be to God you are physically well, and my love and prayers to you on everything else. It isn't fun at all. Hugs.