Sunday, January 24, 2010

Apologies

...for the sporadic posting.

My currently contracted hours are 32 hours per week, but the reality is that I have been working on-site for 40 hours per week plus a few extra hours at home.
Added to that, looking after my children, the dog, the house and DH working away most of the week, and I am finding my time for reading or blogging very restricted indeed.

I have enjoyed the the new job, things are settling down nicely, the number of extra hours I am working is diminishing on a daily basis, and after discussion with DH, I have decided that I *will * be applying for the permanent position. 

Prayers coveted that God's Will be done in this matter.
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

May the Lord's will be done! My love and prayers!

Ian Climacus said...

Wonderful to hear from you as you are able.

Prayers ascending from Down Under.

Mimi said...

Prayers indeed!

Michael said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying your work. It seems a small thing but when it is not the case, the negative effect that it can have on the rest of life is truly astounding. It is a real blessing and yes, I hope that the permanent position is yours.