Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Aftermath

The horrendous problems thrown up yesterday have eventually been fully identified and resolved today, after much hard work by myself and another person.

I am so relieved.

Today was still a hard day, but manageable. I have now regained some of my equilibrium and most of my sense of humour :-)

DH had to finish work early and drive home to Wales this afternoon as the weather at his place of work deteriorated significantly with  heavy snow and much more forecast in the next 24 hours. He was worried that he might not be able to get home at all if he didn't leave when he did. He got home safely, for which I offer up heartfelt thanks.

Of course, we have no snow on the ground at all here, though light snow is forecast for the middle of the night :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

8 comments:

elizabeth said...

glad things are a bit better! Hugs!

DebD said...

I'm glad things are better too... and that your husband made it home safely.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

You made it through - glory to God and congratulations to you!

I'm sharing your relief that your husband got home fine. Know that feeling.

s-p said...

Thank God on all counts.

Mimi said...

Continued prayers, I'm glad for the breaking free of the knot.

Meg said...

I wanted to post earlier on this, but for some reason my ID wasn't going through. Anyway, I'm glad things have been identified and resolved -- now you can go back to being on "red alert," instead of at All Stop, in Crisis Mode. ;-) Praying for you!

Ian Climacus said...

Thanks from Down Under and continued prayers; God bless.

May 2010 be a blessed and joyous year for you and your family.

thegeekywife said...

I do hope and pray that your week has improved.
_Janelle