Saturday, December 05, 2009

The View From My Window

....is rather blurry this morning, as we had high winds and torrential rain again last night. The wondows really do need cleaning, but the weather forecast is so dreadful for the next few days that there doesn't seem to be much  point in doing it just yet.
Anyway, I digress.

It is now fully daylight outside,  and I happened to  look up at the sky to see at least ten large seagulls just drifting aimlessly in the thermal currents, zigzagging across the sky, serenely going wherever the wind took them.

My camera was in another room, and I had no time to get a picture before the moved out of sight, but it was lovely to see them !

I heard from DoomHamster last night; she and Mr DH are having a truly magnificent time in Prague, and she has been to venerate St Wenceslas' tomb :-)  I am officially envious !
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

wow; the bird sighting sounds beautiful. Glad DH is doing well! Love to you!

thegeekywife said...

:)