Saturday, December 26, 2009

Also Just Finished




This book I picked up from the thrift store. I have had so much fun browsing through it, and there is much common sense about treating minor problems at home.









This was a Christmas present from my precious DD2 and Rob. I have followed Dawn Meehan's blog about her life with six kids for some time, and the book is a great read.
Thanks, both ! I finished it about ten minutes ago :-)

But now I have no new books to read...... must be time to visit Amazon.co.uk :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

neat! I have yet to finish Capture the Castle; my friend read half of it out loud two summers ago and I was so happy with it being read this way that I have gone no further... my friend does a great Topaz voice!!

blessings on your day.