Tuesday, November 03, 2009

NaNo WriMo Update

8179 words written to date !

Remember though, that this is a work of fiction, written on the fly, with no research, no editing, no polishing. And certainly no skill, LOL ! I just want to see if I can do it :-)

All I am hoping is that by the end of the month, I will have completed 50 000 words which I can then use as a basic first draft for refining into a readable format.

 I have a sneaking suspicion that writing it will be the easy part. Editing it so it makes sense and won't bore people to death is going to be far more difficult.........
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

That's really great!

It can be good sometimes just to write... helps us process things in our life.

Editing is the hardest for me and the most easy to put off...