Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halfway House

Quite literally :-)

My NaNoWriMo novel is now a fraction over the halfway stage, with 25,112 words. Even if I don't manage to write a single word more, I feel I have achieved something.

The builders have finished re-roofing the kitchen and are busy contructing the rear garden wall, but the weather has turned very inclement today, which has delayed things.

There has been mixed news about Stellan; his surgery seems to have been very successful in restoring a normal heartbeat, but there have been complications with regard to the bloodflow to one of his legs, so he and his family are still in much need of prayers.

DD1's wedding preparations are going apace, but she is still pondering over bridesmaid dresses. Only  18 days till her wedding, gulp...........
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Lovely. Lord be with baby Stellan and family.

You are on my prayer list.

My love to you!