Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ahem !

Updated to add:

Meg, that is only a provisional count.
If you want to do it, log in to your NaNoWriMo account,
then go to Edit User settings.
then Edit Novel Info Tab,
at the bottom of that page is the Word count Validator.
If you copy and paste your Opus Magnus into that, it will calculate your word count for you.
You still need to do it again offically after 25th November, but it will tell you now if you have reached your 50K target :-)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





May I direct your attention to the widget below ?

I am so landed.

I never thought I would manage to complete NaNo and I HAVE DONE IT !!!!  The story is nowhere near ended, and I will carry on writing it , but :



Doing the Happy Dance.

I would be doing an even Happier Dance if dear Elizabeth is able to find a suitable home for herself and Cleo, though !
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

mamajuliana said...

Congratulations! It is all I can do to keep a train of thought together for a grocery list and you an entire story!!

Doing the happy dance with you!

elizabeth said...

Woohoo!!! Good job!

With all the support and prayers I am getting, I am feeling like the apartment should be at hand...

so dance away and may we seek God's mercy at every moment!

DebD said...

woohoo! Congratulations.

Meg said...

Oh, did you go ahead and submit your word count to the site? I thought you couldn't do that until the 25th. Dang!

Well, congratulations from a fellow Nano-er. Feels good, doesn't it? :D Happy Dancin' in NH!

Meg said...

Thanks for the additional info. My word count has been thoroughly updated, but I will do it again tomorrow.

Where do you get that nifty widget?