Tuesday, August 04, 2009

St John's Shrine Online !

Only a few months ago, I was actively searching the web for a site showing info about St John the Wonderworker's Cathedral in San Francisco, and was really disappointed to be able to find nothing suitable for my needs.

Whist idly web-surfing today, purely by chance following a link from a link from a link, I discovered the Cathedral has an amzing new website, available in English or in Russian, and you can even submit prayer requests online for the weekly Saturday Molieben served at St John's Tomb.

Holy Oil from St John's Shrine Lampada can also be requested.

I am so happy. Holy Oil has been requested for our parish, and I have submitted a list of names to be prayed for :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Thanks for letting us know. God is good to us and is glorified through His Saints!