Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Even Gloomier Than Eeyore....

.........That's me.

Today it is cold, very wet, miserable and overcast.


Rather like me, except I'm not actually wet because I am safely indoors and hoping I will not have to venture into the Great Outdoors today.

My brother was *very* confused and disorientated yesterday morning, according to the hospital staff. As his liver fails even further, it will increasingly affect his brain. Mercifully, he was much brighter in the evening, when Mum went to visit him.

I think I need to go light my Lampada and pray.
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

Laura said...

...still praying for your brother!

elizabeth said...

this is hard. my continued love and prayers.

DebD said...

thanks for the update...so sorry it is hard news. praying.

Mimi said...

Oh hon, I'm so sorry to hear. Continued prayers.

s-p said...

Indeed, prayers. I lost my younger brother to kidney failure and complications a few years ago. The fallen world is hard.