Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting Ready

I'm just finishing my last minute packing to get ready to go into hospital this afternoon for my gall bladder operation.
I have spent more time deliberating over what prayerbooks to take with me than over my clothing, LOL. That's when you know you are Orthodox....... !

All being well, I should be home tomorrow evening.
There is no wireless access at the hospital so I will be incommunicado till I get back home.

I would be thankful for your prayers....and for my Godmother Celia, whose funeral will take place on Tuesday of next week.
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

My love and prayers!

Mimi said...

Prayers that God guide your surgeon's hand, and for quick healing for you.

And, continued prayers for Eternal Memory to Presbytera Celia.

Fr. John McCuen said...

May the Lord bless you and watch over you, and those who will minister to your health! I have added Celia's name to my remembrance book, and will offer prayers for her each time the Proskomide is served.

Laura said...

Lord have mercy!! Let us know how you're doing when you are able.

Ian Climacus said...

Love, warmest wishes and of course prayers ascending from Down Under.