Sunday, July 05, 2009

Full Steam Ahead !

Apologies for the dearth of posts recently, but both family and voluntary work commitments are keeping me on a pretty overloaded schedule right now. There just don't seem to be enough hours in each day at the moment.

Added to this are some health issues that need dealing with, namely my troublesome gallstones ! I have an appointment with a surgeon on Friday to discuss whether/when they need to be removed. If surgery is needed, I am hoping I can get it done whilst the children are on their summer break from school, so at least I won't be having to walk them back and forth to school each day, and I will have chance to recuperate before term starts in early September.

My brother's health remains pretty much the same, with no improvement at all over the last few weeks. The stress is taking its toll on all of us, and he was feeling very low himself on Friday. He has been in hospital for 14 weeks so far, with no hope of him coming home for the forseeable future.........

Both my godparents are in poor health; I would greatly appreciate your prayers for the Priest Luke and the Presbytera Celia if you have chance. They are both very dear to our family !
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Lots of Lord have mercies coming your way!

s-p said...

I hope your surgery goes as planned. My wifey needs some too, same situation, she needs 8 week recovery before school starts, its down to the wire now. May your brother find strength and peace.

elizabeth said...

This is hard. My prayers and love.