Saturday, July 11, 2009

Begging For Prayers

......for my beloved Godmother, the Presbytera Celia, whose life is drawing peacefully to a close.
I was able to visit her today, to say goodbye, and to spend time with her family, my Godfather and my "God-brother". It was a privileg and a blessing to be there, with my DD1.

When I returned home, I received news that my brother has had a major haemorrhage from the site where the last stomach drain was done. He is stable now, but pretty poorly and very frightened.

And on Friday, I will be going into hospital to have my gallbladder removed.


Things are just incredibly stressful here at the moment.

I am so thankful for the strong loving support from my beloved husband.

"For a Christian ending to our lives, painless, blameless, unashamed, and a good defence before the judgement seat of Christ, grant this O Lord".

Lord have mercy !
Share with friends using the share button below.

9 comments:

Marie said...

Wow. That's a lot. Haven't commented before, but had to say I'll be praying. Hang in there!

mamajuliana said...

Praying for you and your family and loved ones....
Lord Have Mercy!

DebD said...

that is a lot for you and your family to deal with. Praying.

elizabeth said...

Oh Elizabeth! I am so sorry to hear. That is a lot and is really hard. I will pray for sure. Sending my love and some special prayers to the Theotokos for you and your family.

Dave said...

I'll be praying about all of these situations. Lord have mercy.

Laura said...

That is a lot to bite off at one time...you have my prayers...

Monica said...

Lord have mercy...

Philippa said...

Elizabeth, May God bless you and journey with you as you walk through the valley. May His peace permeate all things and persons.

Kyrie Elesion.

Ian said...

Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy.