Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Why Is It

....that when I am most exhausted , in desperate need of sleep and have a really busy day the following day, that I am most unable to get to sleep ?

Last night I was still awake, restless and unsettled at well after midnight, and was woken at 5 am by DD4 who had been disturbed by the raucous racket of birds outside her window singing the joys of a bright new day.

Four hours of sleep and I look and feel like a zombie.

On the bright side, I suppose, is the fact I was able to do my ironing in the cool part of the day :-)

It looks like it is going to be another scorching hot day today.
Oodles of suncream for all, I think.......
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I know the feeling. It happens to me all the time, but, fortunately, I never wake up that early. I hope your day goes well!

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

I think it's because the busy day preceding has us all on edge, while the thought of the busyday tocome keeps us a bit worried.

Better luck tonight!

elizabeth said...

I struggle with this as well. My love to you this day!