Monday, June 08, 2009

Let's Go Fly A Kite !

This weekend was the Kite Festival at Margam Park, so off we duly set with our kites to take part. The weather conditions were perfect but I forgot to take my camera :-(

I am so cross with myself.

I did take a few photos on my phone, but will have to wait till my techno-savvy DD2 comes home to show me how to upload them :-)

They had enormous coloured gecko kites, which I fell in love with but would have had to mortgage the house and sell my firstborn to afford, neither of which I was prepared to do, so we just bough one tiny but very cute framed kite which flew like a dream.

We all had a go with the new kite, and we spent a blissful, peaceful and tranquil two hours flying kites and having fun in glorious countryside and delicious fresh air.
The birds were singing, the bees were buzzing and everyone was happy !

Can't wait to do it again soon :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That sounds heavenly!!!