Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Which Star Trek Character Are You ?

UPDATED to add:-

I am really rather disappointed. I would much rather have been Worf :-)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Your results:
You are Deanna Troi
































Deanna Troi
100%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
100%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
70%
Chekov
70%
Uhura
70%
Beverly Crusher
70%
Geordi LaForge
70%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
60%
Jean-Luc Picard
60%
Spock
50%
Worf
50%
Mr. Scott
40%
Mr. Sulu
40%
Data
40%
Will Riker
40%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.


Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...

Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

Michael said...

I like to think of myself as Guinan: carrying an air of wisdom while nobody else has any clue what I'm on about, while all the while I'm making the whole thing up.

Michael said...

The reality, it would seem, is far less cartwheel-inducing. :-(

Michael said...

And now for a link that works.

Mimi said...

You strike me as Troi

Meg said...

I'm Uhura.

Oh-kayyyy...