Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My Godmother

UPDATE:

I am delighted to be able to say that my Godmother is improving, is feeling better and may be home by the middle of the week. Thank you all for your kind prayers !
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++






My beloved godmother, Presvytera Cacilia, is seriously ill in hospital.
Please, please pray for her, and for all her family.

She is an amazing Christian lady who is an inspiration and an example not only to me and my family, but also to our parish.

Placing her under the protection of the Most Holy Theotokos, and asking the intercessions of St Cecilia, Sts Cosmas and Damian, St John the Wonderworker and Father Seraphim of Platina.........
Share with friends using the share button below.

7 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Prayers for your dear godmother.

DebD said...

prayers for your godmother.

elizabeth said...

Lord have mercy. my small prayers. keep us posted.

Laura said...

Lord have mercy...keep us updated!

Mimi said...

Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy and hugs to you and your preist.

Mimi said...

priest.

Michael said...

Prayers offered.