Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Menologion Resource !

Updated to add :
After dialogue with the parish priest of St Nectarios, it transpires that only December to May are currently completed and availabe for download now. The rest will be completed by him in due course. What a wonderful undertaking to make freely available to us all - God grant him Many Years !!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



If anyone else would like their own Menologion booklets with Troparia and Kontakia for the Saints of each day, these are available in a month by month booklet format, ready for home printing, here.

I have just printed out all of May :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

Thank you for this reference! I need this.

Meg said...

*Very* impressive. I have my own version of this, from Menologion 3.0, that I printed out in my own peculiar format, but this does all the work for one--all one has to remember is to double-side the pages. Bravo!