Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just When Things Were Looking More Hopeful

........and my brother was having a really good week health-wise, he has suddenly gone down with a rip-roaring chest infection requiring industrial-strength IV antibiotics, and in his own words, he "feels crap".

Sigh. He looked pretty rough when I saw him last night. My mother has gone in this afternoon to visit him, so I am waiting for her to get back to get the latest updates.

We have had a house full today, as DD 1 and 2 plus DD2's lovely boyfriend Rob have come to visit. Wednesday was DoomHamster's 23rd birthday, which she postponed to today so she could come over and be reunited with all her sisters to celebrate. And eat birthday cake, of course ! Next Wednesday will be my sunshine DD3's 11th birthday. Many Years to them both :-)

Where does the time go to ?
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Many years to your babies...they do grow up too fast!

I will keep your brothers in my prayers....

DebD said...

Happy birthday to your two daughters... and prayers continue for your brother.

Ian said...

Continued prayers for your brother.

And Happy Birthday and Many, Many Years to and for your daughters.

elizabeth said...

Lord have mercy.

and Many years those with birthdays.

Mimi said...

Many years on the birthdays, and continued prayers for your brother.