Monday, April 13, 2009

Where We Are At....

After a very stressful weekend, wherein my brother 's illness deteriorated very rapidly and he became critically ill on Saturday, he has stabilised somewhat but remains very poorly indeed.

I contacted his daughters, one of whom came down to visit him yesterday lunchtime, which brightened his day a great deal.

My mum visited him in the afternoon , and I visited him last night, but he spent much of the time sleeping and holding my hand.

Lord, have mercy.......
Share with friends using the share button below.

7 comments:

DebD said...

yes, Lord have mercy! prayers continue

Michelle M. said...

Lord have mercy! I will light a candle for your brother this week.

Mary Poppins NOT said...

You are all in my prayers. Lord, have mercy.

Philippa said...

I am so very very sorry to read all of this Elizabeth. How very difficult it must be.

Lord have mercy upon you all!

Mimi said...

Oh hon, I'm so sorry to hear. Prayers continue, my love to you.

Ian said...

Continued prayers; Lord, have mercy!

elizabeth said...

Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy!

A blesseing that you can be with your brother during this difficult time.

My small prayers.