Thursday, April 09, 2009

What I've Been Reading





I am systematically re-reading my Terry Pratchett books, in no particular order. Each one is a delight; and this one dealing with how a Northern Barbarian Horde fare in the genteel and rarified atmosphere of the Discworld's equuivalent of Imperial China is a particular joy, LOL.






I picked this up for 20p in a local thrift shop and what a find it was ! It is a book crammed full of information hints and recipes for teaching children food science throughout the year. Old, but extremely good, and I will be making a lot of use of it at home. What a bargain !!





"Dewey" is a must-read. If you love cats and libraries, go get it ! I borrowed mine from the Public Library, which seemed particularly appropriate, and really enjoyed it........
Share with friends using the share button below.

No comments: