Monday, April 06, 2009

Weather

The weather is see-sawing back and forth from real warmth in the sunshine to so cold that my fingers are going numb when I type....

Yesterday I spent a large part of a lovely warm day in the garden; today -well. Suffice it to say that it is so cold today that after I have finished feeding the littlies, I am going to have a nice soak in a hot bath.....

But today's weather is really matching my gloomy and introspective mood :-(

I do so hope I am not some kind of quantum weather butterfly/human..... Ian will smile at the Terry Pratchett analogy, I am sure !

I crave sugar. Not even dark chocolate brownies are making a difference. White chocolate would hit the spot, I think, but it can wait till Pascha.

Trying to convince my body of this fact is quite another matter, LOL.
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hugs. I think this darkness is part of both our Spring journey and our Lenten Journey.
prayers.