Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring In My Garden



Lavender, sprouting lots of new growth.



We have a lot of ivy in all different shades of green. I particularly liked this one :-)








Apple blossom on my tree. This year, the gales have not managed to blow it all to pieces, and the bees are busy pollinating, so I hope we might get a good crop this year......





My camellia bush. I love this bush, but find it very frustrating that as fast as the flowers open to perfection, they start to go brown within minutes. Or so it seems to me ! On the other hand, the ones I picked to go in the icon corner in a vase for Pascha are still doing well. Go figure :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

beautiful...

Philippa said...

Echoing Elizabeth...I can smell spring from here!