Saturday, April 04, 2009

News About My Brother

My brother is back in hospital again. This is his **fourth** emergency admission since mid-January.

He is too unwell for them to be able to perform the palliative drain procedure which gives him a few weeks of temporary relief, so he is on a restricted fluid intake diet for a few days to see if that improves his blood chemistry enough for the procedure to be performed safely.

We are shortly leaving to visit him.

Prayers coveted, especially for him and for my mother, who is currently his primary caregiver when he is home.
Share with friends using the share button below.

4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I am so sorry to hear that your brother is in the hospital again. Prayers for your entire family.

magda said...

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

DebD said...

praying!

elizabeth said...

Lord have mercy. my small prayers.