Thursday, April 09, 2009

More News

My brother remains in hospital as he has continuing problems with very low blood pressure, and is likely to be in over the weekend too, unless he has shown a substantial improvement overnight.

We await news as I type.......


DH has got next week off, so we are hoping to be able to do some fun things with the children. Our activities so far this week have included me doing copious amounts of housework whilst they play and watch TV, though the weather did improve enough for us to go to the park to play yesterday *and* clean out the playhouse in the back garden so DD4 can use it........

I'm hoping a trip to the Library is on schedule this morning so I can borrow even more books, as I only have seven in my "to read " pile, and that is certainly not enough for me :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

1 comment:

Christina said...

"only have seven in my "to read " pile, and that is certainly not enough for me :-)"

LOL... sounds like me:)

We will keep praying for your brother...