Thursday, April 09, 2009

Humph, But With A Happy Ending !

Grumble, moan, mumble and grumble.

Forgot Library is shut because it is Western Maundy Thursday today.
Got to town to see Library all dark and gloomy.No Library till at least Tuesday......
Grumble grumble grumble.

Went to Thrift shop instead and bought some humungously wonderful books for £2 total.

That should cheer me up some. And the girls were happy as they got more books too.
DD4 chose "The Railway Children" so I will enjoy reading that one :-)
Share with friends using the share button below.

3 comments:

mamajuliana said...

Sounds just as good, or better than a library trip to me! The first thing my children do when we get to the thrift store is run to the book section.

magda said...

I love The Railway Children!

elizabeth said...

nice!

and thanks for the blog posts below on books! enjoyed these and am esp. interested in the book on cats and libraries!