Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where Does The Time Go ?

This week has simply flown past !

For the first time in several weeks I have been able to get to Fencing class on Saturday, though DD3's tendinitis flared up and she wasn't well enough to come with me.
My superhero of a DH offered to keep the girls occupied so I could go by myself, though I have a sneaking suspicion that he decided I was so stressed that a/ it would be more peaceful at home if I was out and b/ I needed to de-stress :-)

Whatever, it worked, and I returned home exhausted, exhilarated and thoroughly enjoyed spending the weekend at home with my family after a very stressful week indeed.

My brother has seen the Consultant again and he will indeed need to go into hospital as soon as a bed is available for his third abdominal fluid drain since 2009 began. Despite this, he is making some steady progress in the right direction.
My mother is afflicted with lumbago and a chest infection, which on top of her arthritis and severe asthma is not a fun combination.

And last week we confirmed that I do indeed have gall-stones.
Oh joy.

I am glad we are having a few days away next week, we need it.
Share with friends using the share button below.

5 comments:

Ian said...

Prayers for you and your brother and DD3.

Enjoy the time away: well-deserved I think!

elizabeth said...

wow. that's a lot of diff. stress factors! hang in there. prayers for you tonight...

DebD said...

You do have a lot on your plate right now. Prayers for you.

Mimi said...

Oh no! Not good things at all. Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy.

And, have a great trip!

Walt Trachim said...

Never a good thing to have that much adversity going on.

Your brother and DD3 are on my prayer list. And you as well...